1) Less is more! Skip a full face of foundation and just spot conceal where needed with Face Studio Master Conceal ($11).2) If you...
1) Less is more! Skip a full face of foundation and just spot conceal where needed with Face Studio Master Conceal ($11).
2) If you feel like you need more coverage than just moisturizer and concealer, then opt for a BB cream. It's lightweight, will minimize redness and some have SPF. Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm ($11) has an SPF of 30.
3) Bring along a pressed powder to help with oiliness. First blot off sweat or humidity with a tissue and then brush on powder. Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Powder ($10) keeps skin matte and pores minimized for flawless coverage.
1) Prep skin with lightweight, oil free moisturizers containing SPF. Sun protection is the BEST thing you can apply for anti-aging...
1) Prep skin with lightweight, oil free moisturizers containing SPF. Sun protection is the BEST thing you can apply for anti-aging properties. Triple Performing Emulsion is a smooth, calming milk that contains a radiance-complex and SPF 15 PA++.
2) Lock your makeup on with a primer. Stay Flawless 15-hour Primer is a water-base make up primer in a stick. Glide this secret weapon onto your skin for a double-sided tape effect; you’ll feel a slight ‘tacky’ texture that acts like bond between your skin and makeup.
3) Choose mascara that can keep up with you all day and night. They’re Real mascara gives you the look of false lashes with just one coat of this dramatically lengthening formula, and it lasts. When you’re finally ready to part ways with it at night, slip it all off with They’re Real Remover.
1) Once the temperatures and humidity start to rise I like to switch all my skincare to oil-free. I especially want to protect my skin from...
1) Once the temperatures and humidity start to rise I like to switch all my skincare to oil-free. I especially want to protect my skin from environmental damage so serums are a big part of my routine. Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II ($75), is a liquid gel and goes onto skin quickly. After the serum, I follow it with an oil free moisturizer such as Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme Oil Free SPF 15 ($78).
2) For flawless makeup (and if you are going to wear a little foundation), than a matte primer is a must. The Matte Perfecting Primer ($42) is oil-free and oil control so makeup stays fresher. Finish with a touch of superfine loose powder, and apply by rolling on skin with a large powder brush.
3) I cleanse twice daily and exfoliate regularly to keep my skin clear and smooth; it really helps when it comes to makeup. Once I conquer my skin the rest is simple. For lips, something long lasting, but not drying is important in the summer; Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick ($34) comes in 31 shades. For eyes, create a bold or blended line with Double Wear Stay-In Place Gel Eyeliner ($30), which has 15 hour wear. It does not move until you take it off.